Since the beginning of the coronavirus outbreak, prevention, and treatment for other health issues have been severely disrupted. This time of crisis has kept health care professionals busier than ever before. However, while all medical professionals are allowed to work, why are dentists postponing dental treatment?
This is because “Prevention is better than cure.” Our moral responsibility is to reduce the burden on the already overburdened healthcare system by preventing the spread of the virus.
With dental treatments, it becomes imperative to be extra careful given the nature of the treatment, which requires the doctor and the patient to be near each other.
RG Aesthetics – Dr. Sanchaita Kohli
RG Aesthetics is India’s leading plastic surgery center that provides high-quality and sophisticated procedures. Our Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dr. Sanchaita, has experience with many dental surgeries such as craniofacial deformities, jaw diseases, and facial trauma. If you are looking to get any dental procedures for facial aesthetics and function, we will provide you the best treatment.
Dr. Sanchaita, being trained in COVID-19 patient care, practices stringent protocol for infection control, maintaining hygiene and social distancing with a regular staff screening.
We, at RG Aesthetics, are commited to the safety and health of our patients.
International Standard Safety Protocols at RG Aesthetics
- Patient Screenings
Our patients’ safety is our utmost concern, so we perform in-depth patient screenings before all appointments. Here is what’s included in our patient screenings:
- Fill out online patient forms
- Provide self-declarations
- Tele-consult our doctors for a comfortable treatment
- Discuss expected treatment costs before an appointment
- Give detailed instructions of the procedure/treatment
- Patient Protection
As per the safety precautions, any patient who visits our clinic goes through a mandatory screening.
- Thermal Screening
- Oxygen Saturation
- We provide personal protective equipment for patients
- Sterilized and Fumigated Treatment Room
With the help of tele-consult prior to a patient’s visit to our clinic, we prepare our treatment chamber for them by sanitizing, sterilizing, and fumigating every surface and equipment.
- Air and Water Sterilization
We have the latest technology air Purifiers with HEPA, UV Purification, and Plasma ION Technology in our clinic.
- Infection Prevention Protocols
At RG Aesthetics, we follow CDC and ADA protocols for sterilization, disinfection, and infection prevention.
- Exclusive Dental Experience
RG Aesthetics is known for its experienced doctors and high-quality surgeries, which have provided satisfying results for the patients. We also take additional safety measures with everyone’s best interest at heart:
- Limited appointments in a day to ensure safety protocols are followed strictly.
- No walk-in appointments.
- Only one patient at a time at the clinic.
- No attendant allowed inside to prevent exposure to the virus.
- Entire clinic sanitization is done after every appointment.
RG Aesthetics follows these protocols strictly, and we are looking forward to treating our patients and give them a comfortable experience with satisfaction.